This week we will show you how to install the BKT Addon on Kodi 18 Leia by following our simple tutorial. So lets get started.
I know, I know, we’ve been sitting on several new Kodi addons in the last few months. I know, I know, it’s been boring and you’re not happy to see your favorite addons join the ranks of the dead. Well, rest assured, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I will help you get there. For those of you that don’t know, Kodi is an open source media player that can run on all devices with a Linux operating system. It’s not exactly a “new” player, so let’s get this out of the way first–Kodi is not dead.
Welcome to the Kodi Rogue One addon. It is located in the Narcacist Wizard repository and can be easily accessed from there.
If you are looking for the best source for Kodi, you should give this one a try. To get the most out of it, you need Debrid.
The Kodi Rogue One addon has sections for movies, TV shows, comedies, kids, documentaries, UFC, MMA, WWE and many other similar sections. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the next section for installation.
How to install the Rogue One addon on Kodi 18 Leia
- Download Kodi 17 or Kodi 18 Leia
- Choose Addons from the home screen
- Press the Settings button
- Now click the Enable Unknown Sources button.
- Go back to the Home section and select the Settings button.
- Click on the file manager
- Select Add a source
- Enter http://narcacist.com/repo in the upper field.
- Enter NARCACIST in the field below.
- Press OK.
- Now go back to the home page and click on Addons.
- Select Add Browser
- Install the zip file and now click on NARCACIST.
- Select this file ZIP repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
- Wait for the notification that the add-on is activated.
- Installing from an archive Click the archive in the Narcologist Wizard.
- Click on Addons
- Search for Rogue One and install it.
- Everything is ready! Enjoy it.